Retirement Plan Services
Oak Street Advisors offers retirement plan services for South Carolina businesses. We help in comparing plans and expenses, designing plans for new and existing qualified retirement plans, selecting investment options, monitoring investment options, and providing employee education.
We partner with independent third party plan administrators to provide turnkey solution to retirement plan needs. Oak Street act as a co-fiduciary with the retirement plan sponsor and charges a minimum annual fee for retirement plan services.
Oak Street Financial Advisors Retirement Plan Services:
- Assist in selecting an appropriate retirement plan and provide education as to plan options and alternatives
- Assist in analyzing and comparing the expenses of current and alternative plan options
- Act as a co-fiduciary in selection of plan investment options
- Provide professionally designed risk based portfolio options for participants
- Monitor & recommend modifications to investment options as appropriate
- Provide annual onsite sign up and plan education meetings
- Provide ongoing education for plan participants through quarterly electronic newsletters
- Provide a risk tolerance questionnaire and analysis of results for each participant
- Act as a liaison between client and plan administrator