RETIREMENT PLAN ADVISORY
Oak Street Advisors offers retirement plan services for small- to mid-sized businesses. We help compare plans and expenses, design plans for new and existing qualified retirement plans, select investment options, monitor investment options, and provide ongoing employee education.
We partner with independent third party plan administrators to provide turnkey solutions to retirement plan needs. Oak Street Advisors act as a co-fiduciary with the retirement plan sponsor and charge a minimum annual fee for retirement plan services.
RETIREMENT PLAN SERVICES:
- Assist in selecting an appropriate retirement plan and provide education as to plan options and alternatives
- Assist in analyzing and comparing the expenses of current and alternative plan options
- Act as a co-fiduciary in selection of plan investment options
- Provide professionally designed risk-based portfolio options for participants
- Monitor & recommend modifications to plan and investment options as appropriate
- Provide annual on-site or virtual sign up and plan education meetings
- Provide ongoing education for plan participants through quarterly electronic newsletters
- Act as a liaison between client and plan administrator